Multi-drop Delivery Driver
Multi-drop Delivery Driver
Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle
b-spokes provide multi-drop delivery services for market leading brands within our industry, so there is no shortage of parcels to deliver. We pride ourselves on being one of the UK’s largest independent family-run delivery companies, which makes us different from our competitors.
At b-spokes we are specialists in last-mile deliveries. We are seeking new and experienced delivery drivers to fulfil our parcel delivery requirements at each of our sites in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle.
The Role – Multi Drop Delivery Driver
What we’re offering
- Typical earnings are c £600 – £800 per week
- Van can be supplied at a low subsidised rate of £50 per week
- Take your van home and it can be used for personal use
- We pay per parcel the more you deliver, the more you earn
- You will benefit from 2 days full training. You get the best of both worlds – the independence of being self-employed, with training and ongoing support from us
- Designated route within specific postcode areas. We give you the freedom and flexibility to plan your own delivery route. You can realistically deliver between 20-30 parcels per hour, depending on your experience. Our drivers are normally asked to deliver c. 160 parcels per day
- Working week is 6 days over 7, Monday to Saturday, with 1 in 4 Sundays (enhanced parcel rate available on Sundays)
Your life as a b-spokes Delivery Driver
Your day is what you make it – approaching it with a positive attitude and drive will deliver you great results.
You will scan your parcels and load your van.
You’ll use your own phone, to plan your route and set customer etas via our parcel delivery app – so there’s no awkward technology to worry about.
Once you’re on the road you will deliver and collect parcels, taking delivery photos and verifying your location, all via the app, to ensure safe delivery of the customers’ parcels.
What we are looking for from you
- Full UK driving Licence held for at least 1 year
- Drivers should be aged 21 and over for insurance purposes
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility and Reliability
- Confidence driving a van
- Able to work independently, whilst a part of the b-spokes team
- Driving licence free from convictions and with less than 6 points (No DR, IN, CD)
- Previous multi-drop parcel delivery, or courier experience is desirable, but the right attitude is much more important to us
- Excellent customer service
- Being responsible
- Good knowledge of the local of area
- Ability to remain calm at all times
- Able to make multi drop deliveries and collections to both residential and commercial customers
At b-spokes we actively seek to engage a diverse workforce basing our recruitment decisions on candidates’ skills, competencies, personal qualities, values, and experience. We reward and support those that share our values.
We take pride in doing things the right way. Always going the extra mile for our customers and delivery partners. We have created a working environment for our team based on honesty, hard work and mutual respect.
Upon receipt of your application if you meet the required criteria our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Please complete the form below. Upon receipt of your application, if you meet the required criteria, our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.